Efficient Treatment on a Small Footprint
Reduce space requirements, noise, and odor pollution with an MBBR packaged plant. Used in the decentralization of collection systems, lagoon replacement, or new development. MBBR is a highly efficient method of treating wastewater and is used all over the world.
Flowpoint is proud to feature a wide range of custom solutions for your application.
- Advanced synthetic media with a 25-year life enhances biomass concentration, allowing for a smaller footprint and reduced setback requirements
- High-efficiency biological treatment of municipal/domestic sewage or industrial wastewater, including BOD/COD reduction, nitrification, and denitrification
- Outdoor and indoor options. Outdoor above-ground systems have fully customizable exteriors to match community aesthetics
- Customizable controls for SCADA integration. Alarms and parameter monitoring with logging are standard features
- Low noise and no odor caused by the plant’s processes
- Increase land capacity with reduced setback requirements, allowing for more dwelling development